Thursday, June 10, 2010

First Post

To create a blog has been a dream of mine for some time. I love to write. It is my passion, my outlet, my art. And I love to read. Anything from classics to fantasy to script. Mix the two loves of reading and writing, hand them to me, and you have this blog. For as long as I can - and I hope that is a long time - I will be blogging about each book I read. The posts will hold a synopsis of each book and my thoughts and ideas about it. Being an avid book-buyer (collector would be more accurate), I love to purchase beautiful, vintage copies of the oldies. Every time I make one such purchase, I will post about it. I'm currently reading through the books of the Bible in order, which may result in posts as well. I have a few ideas for contests, too, which may come soon...

Well, it's off to the library for me! :)

But until later...

1 comment:

  1. what else would you expect from "mi literaria" amiga...read & write on !

    ReplyDelete