Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Buys 2/3-10/12

Here it is, another round of Friday Buys...  There's not much, but...erm...there's a lot coming in the mail, so next week will be...full. ;)

BOUGHT

Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
$2.00
I had a credit to the Paperback Book Exchange and this had just been shelved and I was soooo excited!!  I've never read DWJ before and am stoked to try her out! :)


The Little Princesses by Marion Crawford
$20 on sale for $8!
 This is not "The Little Princess"....  Notice the "es" at the end of Princess.  But I still love the cover, and the fact that it's a first edition from 1950!  It's beautiful! :D




Our New Way Round the World by Charles Carleton Coffin
$5.00
Isn't it just beautiful?!?!?!  And it's a copy from 1880!!!!!!  I love it.  SO. MUCH.




THE STASH



What did you get this week?  Link me up! :D

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love old books! Great finds. :) I'm always worried that I won't be able to keep old books in great condition though... Hm.

    ReplyDelete