Tuesday, March 13, 2012

So long, farewell...for now. ;)

Unfortunately, the time has come yet again for me to take a break.  I recently was hired as a nanny for an awesome family, and this month she has asked me to work extra.  Obviously, this is great work, and I kind of need great work right now, and so I took the extra work.


Which means...yah.  Yearning to Read will be super chill over the next few weeks.  Until the very end of March.  I will post random reviews and Compilations, but that's about it.

HOWEVER....when I get back, guess what awesomeness I have in store for all you delightful followers of mine???


A 200 FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY!!!!!! Yep, and I'm hoping, due to the hours and hours of extra work I'm getting this month, that I'll be able to do a big one...and super fun...and just awesome and celebratory and such.

But for now...  I have a different giveaway going on:  PRETTY CROOKED by Elisa Ludwig!!!


So you should check out the:


And enjoy the next couple of weeks!!  I promise -

"I'll be back."

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Sierra, you almost gave me a heart attack! I saw your post title and I was all WHAT?!!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE MEEEEE!!!!!!

    But then I saw it was only temporary. *whew*

    Congrats on your job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha  ooohhh no I'm so sorry for the near-death experience!  I just couldn't resist the Sound of Music reference...so naughty of me! ;P
    Thanks so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sierra, come back soon! We were just starting to get to know each other! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I know!!  I will!  End of March, PROMISE!  Cross my heart, hope to die. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww, Sierra, WE ARE SO GOING TO MISS YOU!!! <3 I definitely understand that you need to take time off to work so you don't have to feel bad about putting blogging on hold. I just wish you the best with everything and I can't wait until your bound-to-be-grand return! ;)

    I was going to write "missing you already!" but that sounded very cheesy, even just in my head LOL. So I'll just write: See you later, alligator! Mimi will miss you :') <3

    ReplyDelete
  6.  :) Well, in that case, auf Wiedersehen, good night...for now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THE DRIFTING BOOKWORMMarch 18, 2012 at 9:41 PM

    Those baby pictures killed me!  Have fun nannying!  I'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete