Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Buys 3/30/12 - 4/6/12

BOUGHT

Dreamland by Sarah Dessen - $1
In suuuuper good condition.  Man, I just keep stocking up on Dessen. :D


Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand - $.50
Good condition, a bit bent up, a small tear at the very bottom.  Totally worth 50 cents and it makes me happy that I don't have to spend $15 for the giant copy.


THE STASH




NETGALLEY
This has got to be my favorite week of NetGalley approvals.  Seriously!!  Loooook at these books!!! :D  (Especially The Little Woods...WOW!  I am just DYING to read it!)




3 comments:

  1. One dollar for a Sarah Dessen book? That's an insanely good deal, Sierra! :) I've actually only read about three of her books before and thought they were all adorable, so I definitely need to expand my SD list like you. I'll be waiting for your review on Dreamland -- it sounds really cool! :)

    And the cover for The Little Woods is so gorgeous! All purples and tree branches and awesomeness... I'm excited to read what you think of that too! It sounds like you have a bunch of reading to do, Sierra! ;) <3 I hope you have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know, right?  I've been finding great deals for SD books a lot recently and I'm soooo excited about it! :D  I've only read "Keeping the Moon" and "Someone Like You" and both were great.  Can't wait for both of us to dive into more of her awesome stories! :)

    I know, The Little Woods looks seriously amazing, cover, synopsis, and all.  I think it's another retelling of "Rebecca", which is all right with me.  I hated the last retelling I read of that book, so I'm really really realllly hoping this one does it justice! :)

    Wishing you a WONDERFUL Easter weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juliet Marillier...*grips hair frantically*...need that book now! Lol have a good Easter as well! Great stash ;)

    ReplyDelete