Friday, May 11, 2012

Tempest (Quotes)


Her face relaxed and she tugged on the front of my shirt, pulling me closer before kissing my cheek.  "So...what are you doing tonight?"
"Um...  I've got plans with this really pretty blond chick."  Except I couldn't remember what we had planned.  "It's a...surprise."
"You're so full of it."  She laughed and shook her head.  "I can't believe you forgot your promise to spend an entire evening with me reciting Shakespeare...in French...backwards.  Then we were supposed to watch Titanic and Notting Hill."
"I must have been drunk when I said that."  I glanced over Holly's shoulder before kissing her quickly on the mouth.  "But I'll agree to Notting Hill."

- Page 3, Chapter 1

If you read this book and don't fall madly head-over-heals drooling over yourself in love with Jakson then we'll get together so I can beat you up.

Review on Monday!  ;)

5 comments:

  1. I like how I can already tell it's fast-paced. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep!  That is this book!  I could hardly put it down for anything! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahahahahahaa Sierra!!  I'd hate to be the person who doesn't love Jackson! x)

    Oh, I remember that part! It was near the beginning of the book, right? This book was a ton of fun to read when I picked it up too, and I'm really glad you're enjoying it, Sierra! I don't know about you, but having a boyfriend who could time travel would seem part like a curse and part crazy-coolness! ;) I can't wait to read your review for this! <3

    *watches calender for Monday to come*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha sometimes I get a little...mad...in my love for these characters.  I won't beat anyone up...promise.  I'm a wimp anyways!  hahaha

    Yep! The very beginning, and all I could think was holy gracious I want a man just like that!  hahaha!  ;)  (Or maybe I was thinking, sheesh I wish I could be a cool as Holly - lol!  I have a soft spot for Holly's...my little sister's name was Holly...we miss her!)

    In any case.  Yay!  I'm so excited to share my review with you all! :D  Speaking of which... *runs to get review notebook*  I need to schedule this thing so I don't have to do it on Monday. haha! :D

    Thanks for the comment Mimi! :D

    ReplyDelete